Your new Mazon mattress may take a few weeks to get used to. This is completely normal as your body may take time to adjust to the comfort and support that your new Mattress presents.
1. A Water Proof Mattress Protector should be used to avoid soiling.
2. Do not use an old foundation with your new Mattress. The two parts of your Mazon products work together for your comfort and support. Mazon recommends the matching base to go with your Mattress.
3. Ensure that the castors are screwed in tightly and checked regularly.
4. Rotate your Mattress every 3 months as this ensures the usage is even.
5. Air your bed frequently as this helps condensation in your Mattress to evaporate.
6. Do treat spills or stains on your Mattress so soon as you can. We recommend to use a damp towel to remove any stains or spills as other cleaning product(s) may damage the Mattress fabrics. Air your bed thoroughly before use.
7. Do not remove the Mattress labels off your new Mattress and this is the means by which we assatain the model of your Mazon mattress.
8. If you are storing your mattress, do not bend it as this will damage the internal structure of your mattress. Also make sure you store your mattress in a breathable bag as this stops spills and dampness from damaging your mattress.
9. Do not drag your mattress. Mazon recommends at least two people to transport it safely to the required location.
10. Always ensure your mattress is on a solid, flat surface.
Caring for your new Latex Pillow:
1. A pillow protector should be used to protect your new pillow.
2. Air your pillow frequently.
3. Do treat spills or stains on your pillow so soon as you can. We recommend to use a damp towel to remove any stains or spills as other cleaning product may damage the fabrics. Ensure your pillow is completely dry before using.
4. If you are storing your pillow make sure it is in a breathable bag as this stops spills and dampness from damaging your pillow.
5. Natural latex pillows are biodegradable and can deteriorate when they are exposed to a lot of sunlight. Too much exposure to sunlight will cause your pillow to discolour and therefore it will lose its softness.